A Dream Fulfilled.

It's over. We, like Agent Cooper, are in the wilderness once again. If there is a season four, Lynch has just said in an interview "...it would be four years from now before anyone would see it. We’ll just have to wait and see." Season three is many things to many people. A start. An ending. Or perhaps both. An endless loop of attempted understanding. A flawed masterpiece so open to interpretation that it nearly defies analysis.

The dreaming continues.

So, in our tenth year of online existence, we bid you farewell. I'm so grateful and pleased with all the people I've met through this website. Some of you I'm now proud to call friends. Special thanks to our first interview, Grace Zabriskie. You didn't quite know why we asked you out of the blue to talk to us. Maybe we were acting on a dream?

What year is this?

7 comments:

blukats said...

Adios and thank you for all the good info and more you provided us from the start. Without your blog I would have never known about the art exhibit at Clifton's Cafeteria and so many other things. Back when there weren't many of us Twin Peaks fans around, but we were still burning the fire. Much appreciated.

Jerry Horne said...

Thanks for the kind words blukats!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to see you go. Thanks for all the work over the years and all the best with your future endeavours!

Anonymous said...

I am also sorry to see the end of this site, but thank you for all the good information you have shared over the years. I'll see you in the trees.

J. Michael said...

You've given us so much - and you gave me one of the holy grails of my collection, for which I will always be grateful. May the wind always be at your back.

Alexander said...

It's never over. The dream continues...

piero said...

Twin Peaks Archive and Props are still my fav things online. Thanks for all The trasures you brought. Thanks for the picture of Lynch throwing rock. It's been an absolute Joy. May The giant be with you.
P.