Deleted Scene: Funeral Arrangements


Leland Palmer (talking on the phone): "Palmer! P-A-L-M-E-R. Yes, that's correct. My daughter. Her name was Laura. Yes, I called because I want to make all the arrangements - of the funeral, everything, I want everything taken care of - I don't care how much it costs. I...If you don't mind, I prefer we not even discuss money. I don't understand that question...


What's the difference? What do you mean - leak seepage? I... W... Um... No, no, no, no. Don't do that. Don't tell me! Don't tell me! DON'T TELL ME THAT!!! DON'T!!!"


Ben Horne: "Leland? You o.k. buddy? Why don't you take a rest huh? Go to the lounge... Good. Go to the bar. Hello, this is Benjamin Horne. Whom am I speaking to? Um-hm - fine. Mahogany and teak? W... Forget it Mr. formaldehyde! Look - I'm picking up the tab here and you vampires are not gonna take a bite out of my checkbook in order to exploit my colleague's tragedy. Start thinking lead!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jerry, you never cease to amaze!

Jerry Horne said...

Brad - thank you! More good stuff on the way!

C H A R L E S said...

one more reason to love, love, love this website! thanks again!

Jerry Horne said...

Thank you very much Charles!!!