TWIN PEAKS RETURNS TO TELEVISION IN ALL NEW EPISODES TO BE AIRED IN 2016/7 ON THE SHOWTIME NETWORK!!!



BREAKING! CONTINUALLY UPDATED!

HERE IS WHAT WE KNOW. TWIN PEAKS WILL RETURN TO TELEVISION IN ALL NEW EPISODES TO BE AIRED BY THE SHOWTIME NETWORK IN 2016/7.

"One thing I can guarantee they will see — they will see a cup of coffee fly through a window." - Mark Frost on what fans can expect.






-'THE SECRET LIVES OF TWIN PEAKS IS DUE OCTOBER 8TH, 2015.

-KYLE MACLACHLAN IS THE ONLY CONFIRMED ACTOR THUS FAR.

-BUZZFEED INTERVIEW WITH MARK FROST.

-ANOTHER BRAND NEW DEADLINE INTERVIEW WITH MORE DETAILS FROM MARK FROST!

-BRAND NEW TVLINE INTERVIEW WITH MARK FROST WITH SOME DETAILS ABOUT THE NEW SERIES.

-PRODUCTION DUE TO START IN 2015.

-THERE WILL BE 9 INITIAL EPISODES. LYNCH WILL DIRECT ALL 9.

-THERE WILL BE A MIX OF OLD AND NEW CHARACTERS.

6 comments:

TheFishInThePercolator said...

I'm incredibly excited. What a fantastic year for Twin Peaks fans!

Laurent said...

A-MA-ZING !

blukats said...

I've been following since almost the beginning of your blog which was pretty much the only thing about Twin Peaks online at that time. I have to say thank you to you and congrats because for the longest time Twin Peaks fans didn't have much to go to in the way of information. I think sites like yours have done a lot to get this little show back on the air.
*confetti!!!*

Twenty five years ago I would have never thought this would happen. Network tv killed off Twin Peaks. Even the movie didn't feel like it was a clean finish. I'm glad that at least in video viewing we have reached a point where now David Lynch feels good enough to bring the show back. It does feel good!

Jerry Horne said...

Thanks everybody! We're going to have a long time to talk about and get excited about what's to come - looking forward to it!

Miguel said...

I'm so happy I could kiss Dale on his pointy little head!

Mat-37 said...

My contact has just informed me this project is going to get cancelled. Official announcement is due in the next few days.